Codest is an in-house software studio of Yieldbird - a team of programmatic optimizers and ad managers. We cater to publishers around the world, but we are not a big corporation. We are analysts who are simply good at what they do – monetizing ad space in programmatic model and generating the highest revenue for publishers. We operate since 2009. Our main shareholder is Agora SA – one of the largest media groups in Poland.
We're looking for people who
- Knowing online advertising industry, ad serving technologies and metrics for measuring the efficiency of ads (CPM, CPC)
- Knowledge about the issues related to RTB, basic skills of using SSP/DSP platforms
- The ability of logical and analytical thinking
- You know English well (min. B2)
- You are communicative, have a sense of humour and can work in a team
- You are distinguished by good organization of work and high self-reliance
Our candidates must be fluent in
- Supporting the implementation and verification of advertising codes for new publishers in the network (in desktop and mobile versions).
- Planning, defining and setting up online advertising campaigns using different ad server tools
- Recognizing and solving problems related to displaying ads
- Providing technical support for publishers in the implementation of codes
- Ability to use Web Developer tools in order to verify the implementation of codes
- Providing support in the implementation of new technical solutions
- Multisport card
- Private healthcare
- Devices with an apple‐shaped logo
- Company parties, trips, a lot of fun and delicious sandwiches for breakfast, every day :)
When applying for this position, please send us your CV and piece of your back-end code to pastie.org - 100 lines at most.