Hi! We are a software house based in Kraków that has been operating on the market for over 10 years. We specialize in implementing custom projects for clients mainly from Europe and Poland. Our developers create web applications, cooperating with companies from the E-commerce, AdTech and Start-up industries.
Due to the growth of our team, we are looking for an experienced developer, who, apart from programming, would also be interested in developing on a managerial career path.
About 70% of the time the job will be related to performing programming tasks and the rest will consist of managerial duties. We are looking for a person who will be responsible for 5-7 Ruby and JS programmers.
In connection with the above, your responsibilities will include:
– caring for commitment and efficiency of Codest employees
– organizing and conducting regular meetings with your clients; monitoring the project’s progress, solving problems or misunderstandings
– plan and follow up with the employees development (technical and not only)
– setting and evaluation of periodic goals (periodic evaluations)
– managing the budget for wages and negotiations on raises
– managing leave requests
– implementation of initiatives and projects aimed at improving the operations of the entire company
– active participation in the recruitment for Codest
– the position of the development manager at Codest gives a real influence on the standards of company
We are looking for someone, who:
– has a min. 3 years of commercial experience as a programmer in the development of web applications in Ruby or JS
– pays special attention to the quality of the code and the final delivered product
– can establish and maintain good relationships with people with different backgrounds and personalities
– knows how to create positive atmosphere in the workplace
– would like to engage in the development of the company bringing new ideas on the table