A quick start
An extensive community
Why is Vue.js framework so effective? :)
In previous articles we presented the most popular JavaSript frameworks. This time, we will take a closer look at one of them – Vue js. This choice is not accidental, as Vue js. is getting better and better in comparison to other JS frameworks and regularly gains new supporters.
Vue js. is a very friendly framework for the beginners. It does not require the build system usage. To start the first work just add the <script> tag to the html. file and then you can move on to creating the first application. You do not need to have any special knowledge from the beginning. There are many courses available on the web that can help you take your first steps in Vue js. In addition, to the simplicity and low barrier of entry, you can still add good documentation and performance to its most important advantages.
Let’s also pay attention to its templates, reactivity, transitions, routing and components Vue js work is directly related to. This framework includes a dedicated routing solution that allows you to create a SPA. Furthermore, Vue js. has useful components that can be used after being added to other components. In this way, it is possible to provide specific developers with other functionalities. In addition, it is worth mentioning that Vue js. supports server side – rendering, animations and many more.
Of course, Vue js. it will not always be perfect. It all depends on the type of work and the developer’s assessment. However, it is certainly a framework that is worth bearing in mind.
2. Global companies support community development by creating projects that are very important to it. A good example is Google (created Angular framework) or Facebook (created the React.js framework).
6. Monopoly in web browsers. In principle, JS technology does not have any competition in this aspect. Browsers understand this language; thanks to which you can make any changes you require with JS.
1. No static typing. This may make it difficult to develop large applications, although you can also use the TypeScript overlay.
2. Tedious configuration. This applies to larger front-end projects. Configuration can be tedious due to the number of tools that need to work together to create an environment for such a project. This is directly related to the libraries operation.
3. Libraries. If the application depends on the code of many other projects (so-called libraries), then it is difficult to keep them in current versions as they quickly change and this may cause the need to adapt to the project.
A framework used to create graphical interfaces of web applications. It works great for large projects. It has been created and is maintained by Facebook. It is distinguished by high stability and quality comparing to other frameworks. There is a wide group of React users that makes it easier for developers to solve problems and exchange knowledge. Interestingly, React js. was used, for example, in the creation of Netflix and PayPal.
It is an open framework and platform for creating SPA – Single Page Application. It has been written in the characteristic language of TypeSrcipt. There are many websites, web and mobile applications based on this framework. Supported and developed by Google. For beginner developers, it creates a relatively smaller barrier to entry.
This framework uses HTML-based template syntax. It is used to build interfaces and single-page applications. Enables developers to write components quickly and easily. It is easy to integrate with other languages and applications.
Used to create highly scalable web applications – especially web servers. It enables the development of event-driven applications that use asynchronous input-output systems. It consists of a V8 engine, libUV library and several other libraries.
A very useful framework for creating problem solving tools. It makes it easier to write web applications – on the client’s side, using the Model – View – Controller pattern. Ember js. includes facilities to help you create applications such as a router and automatic page template updates.
Enables the control over the database and interface. Mentor is a full-stack framework. In the developer’s environment one can find the statement that this framework is the fastest way to create an application. Its advantage is an extensive community that grants substantive support to the other developers.